Visit product page →
Three large flower Cymbidium Stems. Surprisingly fragrant. Long lasting flower display. It brings an instant impact in a hall way or any rooms, very resilient in an office environment too.
The grey vase is optional.
To enjoy your flowers for longer, follow these simple steps:
• Re-cut the stems at a 45° angle to encourage maximum water absorption
• Place the stems in a clean vase with fresh, lukewarm water as soon as possible
• Avoid direct sunlight, drafts or heating and avoid extreme temperatures
• Change the water regularly to keep the flowers happy and healthy
• Cut orchids prefer a warmer room temperature of about 16°C / 60°F.