YOUR W-DAY - IS OUR D-DAY
Barns, Marques, Manor House, Pub.... have a look of the wedding we do .....
We are Wedding Artisanes....
Belle de Jour will give you its talented florists and decorators.
Whether you know exactly what you want or you have no idea at all we can help make your special day perfect.
We will organise as much consultations it will take to understand and translate your desires into flower language - we only give guidance it is your choice of colours, atmosphere and feel and then we will offer you options of style and form.
Romantic wedding, eccentric, contemporary, baroque, vintage... Belle de Jour Florist says it all!!!
Our speciality is scented English roses wedding, but also excel in plants- trees – british and dutch flowers arrangements.
Please have a look at our blog to see some of the weddings we have done. BLOG
Here is what we do:
- Bridal bouquets
- Buttonholes, Headpieces, Corsages, bridesmaids bouquets
- Decoration of the wedding ceremony
- Decoration of the reception venue
- Thank you bouquets
- Petal cones from scented garden roses
- Lifestyle, accessories and candles
- Setting up
- Assistance on the day
There is no small wedding for us and we will travel anywhere UK and Europe
How it works:
- First appointment is a matter to get the feel the flowers that suits your personality, your story, your history, and your heritage
Together, we determine the style you want for your wedding.
You define with an artisan florist the budget you want to allocate to this event and brush sketch of each composition.
- Second phase of consultations, we will present a quotation and a detailed description of each composition. Based on adjustments to make, you can arrange for a third appointment.
The florist can offer prototypes for table centerpieces. If the quotation is signed, the prototype is offered.
- Phase three is operation and planning intervention of the florists and designers team dedicated to your special day and for recovery.
We highly recommend to get together with your maid of honour and best man too
This phase is very important and allows you to relax!